SIM CARDS & PHONE RENTALS
IsraelPhones offers an easy, reliable, and inexpensive way to stay connected abroad. You’ll get cell service in Israel without paying ski-high international roaming fees, and you won’t have to worry about spotty wi-fi access! Take advantage of discounted rates and free delivery for these mobile services (good for up to 30 days in Israel):
A local phone number option is available: $10 line fee and 14.9¢/minute (North American phone numbers only)
OTHER WAYS TO GET ONLINE
Wi-fi is available in many places in Israel, but it’s not everywhere, and it’s rarely free. IsraelPhones offers these solutions to travel throughout Israel with unlimited data so that you can stay connected on the go!
- A Mi-Fi creates your own hotspot through Israel and connects up to five devices with unlimited data for $8/day
- A SIM card fits into your smartphone or tablet and gives you unlimited data for $4/day
- A high speed USB modem plugs into any device with a USB port (e.g. laptops) and give you unlimited data for $5/day
HOW IT WORKS
Place your order at least a week in advance at www.freeisraelphone.com.
Your assigned phone number will be available in advance, and your actual phone or internet device can be picked up at no additional charge upon arrival to Israel’s Ben Gurion Airport.
NOTE: You need to know the “TL Code” for your trip to sign-up for the phone, e.g., TL-33-123
- A 17% VAT (tax) will be applied to the total bill.
- For prices to call destinations outside of the USA, Canada, or Israel, contact IsraelPhones customer service for rate information.
Don’t worry (too much!) There will be a limited number of phones available in Israel to rent on the spot. However, a $1/day rental fee will apply, and we cannot guarantee there will be enough phones to go around.