If you are not insured or if your home medical insurance policy does not cover you abroad, then you NEED an insurance policy that covers you for the entire trip in Israel. An inexpensive and easy way to fulfill this requirement is to purchase travelers insurance through CTAS, which is underwritten by Harel Insurance Company, Israel’s largest medical insurer. Click here for full insurance policy terms.
What it Covers
- Medical insurance in Israel with coverage for most pre-existing conditions included
- Insurance in case your baggage is lost, damaged, or stolen (up to £565)
- Optional cancellation insurance for coverage of domestic flight costs in case you miss the trip due to a personal illness, an immediate family medical emergency, or a labor strike
What it Costs
- The CTAS policy costs $40 and provides coverage in Israel during the 10-day trip!
- If you extend your trip in Israel, your insurance policy can be extended for $3.50/day
- There is a $5 insurance add-on if you wish to include the supplemental cancellation insurance.
Order your CTAS Insurance once you get confirmed on a trip